San Francisco, CA is an excellent place to pursue a career. The future job growth in the area is 43.64%, significantly higher than the national average of 30.54%. Additionally, the unemployment rate in San Francisco is 2.7%, much lower than the US average of 4.1%. This shows that there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and job stability available in this bustling metropolitan area. Whether you're looking for a successful start-up or a well-established company, you'll find it's easy to find work in San Francisco.
The unemployment rate in San Francisco is 5.4% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in San Francisco has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.3% over the past year.
- The average salary in San Francisco is $126,187.
- The median home cost in San Francisco is $1,237,600
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in San_Francisco? Legal ($163,353)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($16,744)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Information ($154,262)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($32,103)
- Average Income of Residents in San_Francisco ($77,267) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in San_Francisco (5.4) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in San_Francisco. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in San_Francisco, California that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||San Francisco, California||United States