Saratoga, CA is an excellent place for people seeking employment. Job growth is projected to increase by 31.64%, which is higher than the national rate of 30.54%. The unemployment rate in Saratoga, CA is also low, at just 2.2% compared to the US average of 4.1%. This indicates that there are plenty of job opportunities available in the area for those looking to take advantage of them. With such a vibrant job market and a low unemployment rate, Saratoga, CA offers an attractive option for aspiring employees looking to establish a career.
The unemployment rate in Saratoga is 4.5% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Saratoga has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.5% over the past year.
- The average salary in Saratoga is $224,179.
- The median home cost in Saratoga is $3,377,700
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Saratoga? Legal ($249,028)
- Worst paying jobs? Healthcare Support ($11,424)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Information ($208,403)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($15,409)
- Average Income of Residents in Saratoga ($108,776) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Saratoga (4.5) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Saratoga. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Saratoga, California that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Saratoga, California||United States