Sunnyvale, CA has a promising job growth at 36.04%, which is higher than the national average of 30.54%. This indicates that there are plenty of opportunities available in the area for people who are looking for work. Additionally, the unemployment rate in Sunnyvale is quite low at 2.8% which is far below the national unemployment rate of 4.1%. This shows that jobs are plentiful and easily accessible for those looking to find them. All in all, Sunnyvale is an excellent location to consider when searching for a job due to its high job growth and low unemployment rate.
The unemployment rate in Sunnyvale is 3.9% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Sunnyvale has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.5% over the past year.
- The average salary in Sunnyvale is $161,670.
- The median home cost in Sunnyvale is $1,761,600
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Sunnyvale? Legal ($176,553)
- Worst paying jobs? Farming, Fishing, Forestry ($15,893)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Information ($185,359)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting ($17,372)
- Average Income of Residents in Sunnyvale ($79,494) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Sunnyvale (3.9) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Sunnyvale. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Sunnyvale, California that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Sunnyvale, California||United States