The jobs in Castle Rock, CO are booming, with an expected future job growth of 51.02%, which is significantly higher than the US average of 30.54%. Unemployment in the city is extremely low at 1.8%, compared to the national rate of 4.1%. This makes Castle Rock an attractive place for job seekers looking for stable opportunities with a thriving economy.
The unemployment rate in Castle Rock is 5.3% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Castle Rock has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.8% over the past year.
- The average salary in Castle Rock is $121,388.
- The median home cost in Castle Rock is $684,000
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Castle_Rock? Computer, Math ($110,408)
- Worst paying jobs? Food Prep, Serving ($14,706)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction ($128,295)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($16,410)
- Average Income of Residents in Castle_Rock ($49,138) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Castle_Rock (5.3) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Castle_Rock. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Castle_Rock, Colorado that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Castle Rock, Colorado||United States