Colorado Springs, CO is an excellent place to find employment opportunities with a projected job growth of 40.12% in the coming years. The unemployment rate in the city is 2.4%, which is much lower than the national average of 4.1%. With such high job growth and a low unemployment rate, Colorado Springs offers plenty of attractive employment options for those looking for work.
The unemployment rate in Colorado Springs is 6.8% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Colorado Springs has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 4.1% over the past year.
- The average salary in Colorado Springs is $71,957.
- The median home cost in Colorado Springs is $440,500
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Colorado_Springs? Computer, Math ($93,479)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($14,027)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services ($76,860)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($19,148)
- Average Income of Residents in Colorado_Springs ($37,979) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Colorado_Springs (6.8) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Colorado_Springs. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Colorado_Springs, Colorado that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Colorado Springs, Colorado||United States