There is a lot of potential for job growth in the city of Lakewood, CO. According to the data, the future job growth rate in Lakewood is 42.76%, which is significantly higher than the US job growth rate of 30.54%. Additionally, the unemployment rate in Lakewood is only 2.2%, which is far below the national unemployment rate of 4.1%. This suggests that there are plenty of jobs available in this city and that they are relatively easy to come by for those that are willing and able to work. With such strong employment opportunities, Lakewood is an excellent place to live and work.
The unemployment rate in Lakewood is 7.2% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Lakewood has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.8% over the past year.
- The average salary in Lakewood is $75,343.
- The median home cost in Lakewood is $561,000
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Lakewood? Computer, Math ($87,349)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($20,019)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction ($95,259)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($25,328)
- Average Income of Residents in Lakewood ($43,755) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Lakewood (7.2) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Lakewood. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Lakewood, Colorado that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Lakewood, Colorado||United States