JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Columbia? Legal ($110,417)
- Worst paying jobs? Food Prep, Serving ($4,821)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Information ($91,458)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting ($6,563)
- Average Income of Residents in Columbia ($46,301) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Columbia (6.2) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Columbia. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Columbia, Connecticut that match your qualifications.
The unemployment rate in Columbia is 6.2% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Columbia has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.3% over the past year.
- The average salary in Columbia is $93,953.
- The median home cost in Columbia is $299,700
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Columbia, Connecticut||United States