JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Salisbury? Business, Financial ($75,640)
- Worst paying jobs? Sales, Related ($11,603)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Educational Services ($65,978)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation ($5,750)
- Average Income of Residents in Salisbury ($61,034) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Salisbury (7) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Salisbury. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Salisbury, Connecticut that match your qualifications.
The unemployment rate in Salisbury is 7.0% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Salisbury has been Negative.
- Jobs have Decreased by 0.4% over the past year.
- The average salary in Salisbury is $84,141.
- The median home cost in Salisbury is $679,500
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Salisbury, Connecticut||United States