Hialeah, FL is a growing job market with a projected job growth of 29.64%, which is almost as high as the US job growth of 30.54%. Despite its higher than average unemployment rate of 5.2%, it still has plenty of opportunity for new employment. Hialeah has an abundance of great industry and business opportunities that make it an attractive place to consider for those looking for work. With its diverse range of industries, there are plenty of chances for people in the area to find meaningful employment and be part of this vibrant city's thriving economy.
The unemployment rate in Hialeah is 8.9% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Hialeah has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.8% over the past year.
- The average salary in Hialeah is $43,181.
- The median home cost in Hialeah is $419,000
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Hialeah? Law Enforcement ($73,446)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($12,180)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Management of Companies and Enterprises ($53,148)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($18,560)
- Average Income of Residents in Hialeah ($21,628) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Hialeah (8.9) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Hialeah. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Hialeah, Florida that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Hialeah, Florida||United States