Savannah, GA is a popular port city located on the Atlantic coast. The city offers plenty of job opportunities for those looking to work in the maritime industry or related businesses such as shipbuilding and warehousing. There are also many opportunities in tourism, healthcare, education and other industries.
The unemployment rate in Savannah is 5.4% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Savannah has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.4% over the past year.
- The average salary in Savannah is $36,628.
- The median home cost in Savannah is $260,000
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Savannah? Legal ($86,020)
- Worst paying jobs? Farming, Fishing, Forestry ($11,950)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Manufacturing ($45,821)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting ($14,750)
- Average Income of Residents in Savannah ($22,497) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Savannah (5.4) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Savannah. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Savannah, Georgia that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Savannah, Georgia||United States