Avon, ME is projected to experience a healthy rate of job growth in the coming years. According to career outlook predictions, the job market in Avon is expected to grow by 13.64%, higher than the US overall job growth of 30.54%. This indicates that new opportunities will be available for those looking for work within the area. Additionally, the unemployment rate in Avon is 3.6%, lower than that of the US overall at 4.1%, suggesting positive job prospects for those living in Avon, ME and the surrounding region.
The unemployment rate in Avon is 6.1% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Avon has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.2% over the past year.
- The average salary in Avon is $42,222.
- The median home cost in Avon is $133,700
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Avon? Construction, Extraction ($68,125)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($10,833)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Transportation and Warehousing ($51,354)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($17,083)
- Average Income of Residents in Avon ($28,142) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Avon (6.1) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Avon. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Avon, Maine that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Avon, Maine||United States