Cambridge Massachusetts resides near Boston boasting many prestigious universities that offer tons of academic opportunities alongside a thriving industrial park filled with diverse businesses ranging from biotechnology firms such as Biogen Idec to tech giants like Google that influence almost every aspect imaginable upon the local job market. Apart from these two huge industries there are lots more employments possibilities available making it easy for anyone no matter what background they might have find something suitable close by whether they're looking into nonprofit organizations or biotech research institutions pumping out new discoveries ever so often , chances are someone will find what they're looking for sooner rather than later when scouring Cambridge's streets looking for their next opportunity.
The unemployment rate in Cambridge is 3.7% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Cambridge has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 4.3% over the past year.
- The average salary in Cambridge is $75,909.
- The median home cost in Cambridge is $914,400
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Cambridge? Legal ($103,466)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($13,772)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction ($98,750)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Retail Trade ($17,794)
- Average Income of Residents in Cambridge ($52,552) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Cambridge (3.7) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Cambridge. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Cambridge, Massachusetts that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Cambridge, Massachusetts||United States