Springfield, MA is experiencing a significant job growth rate of 22.38%, which is higher than the US average of 30.54%. This is encouraging news for job seekers and businesses in the area. The unemployment rate of 6.9% in Springfield, MA is also lower than the national average of 4.1%, suggesting that the economy in this region is strong and on an upward trajectory. With job growth continuing to increase and unemployment rates staying low, Springfield, MA appears to be a great place to look for work or start a business.
The unemployment rate in Springfield is 11.2% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Springfield has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 3.6% over the past year.
- The average salary in Springfield is $43,308.
- The median home cost in Springfield is $240,800
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Springfield? Sciences ($78,491)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($12,882)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($89,417)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation ($11,463)
- Average Income of Residents in Springfield ($23,161) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Springfield (11.2) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Springfield. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Springfield, Massachusetts that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Springfield, Massachusetts||United States