Riddle, Oregon offers a prosperous job market with projected job growth of 29.24%. This rate is slightly lower than the US average of 30.54%, but it still provides a strong economic base for those looking to work in the area. The unemployment rate in Riddle is also lower than the US average at 4.7%, which indicates that there are plenty of opportunities available in the city for potential job seekers. For those looking to make Riddle their home, this promises to be a great place to find rewarding employment and build a career.
The unemployment rate in Riddle is 7.3% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Riddle has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.0% over the past year.
- The average salary in Riddle is $55,592.
- The median home cost in Riddle is $274,400
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Riddle? Construction, Extraction ($63,182)
- Worst paying jobs? Office Admin, Support ($13,625)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Manufacturing ($58,214)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Other Services ($10,694)
- Average Income of Residents in Riddle ($22,008) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Riddle (7.3) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Riddle. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Riddle, Oregon that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Riddle, Oregon||United States