Knoxville, TN is experiencing an impressive job growth rate of 20%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 30.54%. This indicates that the city is a thriving and prosperous region for jobs. Additionally, Knoxville's unemployment rate of 3.4% is incredibly low compared to the 4.1% national average. All in all, Knoxville is an excellent place to seek out employment opportunities with its promising job growth and low unemployment rate.
The unemployment rate in Knoxville is 4.7% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Knoxville has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.9% over the past year.
- The average salary in Knoxville is $44,308.
- The median home cost in Knoxville is $314,700
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Knoxville? Architecture, Engineering ($70,530)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($15,113)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($63,258)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation ($16,856)
- Average Income of Residents in Knoxville ($29,277) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Knoxville (4.7) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Knoxville. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Knoxville, Tennessee that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Knoxville, Tennessee||United States