Alachua County, Florida is a great place to find a job. The future job growth in the county is projected to be 33.64%, much higher than the US rate of 30.54%. Additionally, the unemployment rate in Alachua County is 3.4%, which is lower than the national average of 4.1%. This combination makes Alachua an ideal location for anyone looking for work. With its desirable economy, finding a job should not be difficult in this area.
The unemployment rate in Alachua County is 4.0% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Alachua County has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.6% over the past year.
- The average salary in Alachua County is $53,314.
- The median home cost in Alachua County is $282,200
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Alachua? Health Practitioners ($70,480)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($13,849)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Management of Companies and Enterprises ($76,122)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($15,351)
- Average Income of Residents in Alachua ($32,323) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Alachua (4) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Alachua. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Alachua, Florida that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Alachua, Florida||United States