The unemployment rate in Atkinson County is 2.9% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Atkinson County has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 6.1% over the past year.
- The average salary in Atkinson County is $30,403.
- The median home cost in Atkinson County is $83,500
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Atkinson? Computer, Math ($42,045)
- Worst paying jobs? Cleaning, Maintenance ($3,293)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services ($40,341)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Other Services ($9,563)
- Average Income of Residents in Atkinson ($19,904) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Atkinson (2.9) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Atkinson. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Atkinson, Georgia that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Atkinson, Georgia||United States