Harris County, GA is experiencing a robust job growth of 11.66%, which is significantly higher than the US average of 30.54%. The unemployment rate in the county is also low, at 4.2% compared to the national average of 4.1%. This makes Harris County an attractive place for job seekers looking for employment opportunities and a flourishing local economy. With such promising job growth numbers, there are many different sorts of jobs available in the area, ranging from professional positions to seasonal and retail roles. Harris County is an ideal spot for those seeking new employment opportunities or hoping to grow their career prospects.
The unemployment rate in Harris County is 2.9% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Harris County has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.3% over the past year.
- The average salary in Harris County is $82,244.
- The median home cost in Harris County is $290,000
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Harris? Management ($80,384)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($9,038)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction ($93,378)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($17,587)
- Average Income of Residents in Harris ($38,691) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Harris (2.9) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Harris. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Harris, Georgia that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Harris, Georgia||United States