The unemployment rate in Hillsborough County is 3.3% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Hillsborough County has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.8% over the past year.
- The average salary in Hillsborough County is $70,906.
- The median home cost in Hillsborough County is $427,300
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Hillsborough? Computer, Math ($86,427)
- Worst paying jobs? Food Prep, Serving ($14,364)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services ($75,765)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation ($16,386)
- Average Income of Residents in Hillsborough ($37,622) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Hillsborough (3.3) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Hillsborough. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Hillsborough, New Hampshire that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Hillsborough, New Hampshire||United States