The unemployment rate in Forest County is 10.5% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Forest County has been Negative.
- Jobs have Decreased by 1.6% over the past year.
- The average salary in Forest County is $36,037.
- The median home cost in Forest County is $90,100
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Forest? Health Practitioners ($50,417)
- Worst paying jobs? Fire Fighters ($6,250)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting ($36,250)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation ($5,625)
- Average Income of Residents in Forest ($14,989) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Forest (10.5) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Forest. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Forest, Pennsylvania that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Forest, Pennsylvania||United States