JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Fairfax? Legal ($131,215)
- Worst paying jobs? Farming, Fishing, Forestry ($14,504)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction ($130,288)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($20,224)
- Average Income of Residents in Fairfax ($52,976) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Fairfax (4.6) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Fairfax. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Fairfax, Virginia that match your qualifications.
The unemployment rate in Fairfax County is 4.6% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Fairfax County has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.0% over the past year.
- The average salary in Fairfax County is $112,102.
- The median home cost in Fairfax County is $652,300
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Fairfax, Virginia||United States