JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Keene? Computer, Math ($67,473)
- Worst paying jobs? Food Prep, Serving ($12,130)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($81,083)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation ($10,307)
- Average Income of Residents in Keene ($32,072) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Keene (3.2) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Keene. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Keene, New Hampshire that match your qualifications.
The unemployment rate in Keene Metro Area is 3.2% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Keene Metro Area has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.0% over the past year.
- The average salary in Keene Metro Area is $56,139.
- The median home cost in Keene Metro Area is $252,300
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Keene, New Hampshire||United States