The Ithaca, NY Metro Area is experiencing positive job growth with an estimated 4.50% increase compared to the national average of 30.54%. The unemployment rate in this area is also lower than the national average at 3.8%. This indicates that there are plenty of job opportunities available here and that employers are actively searching for new talent to bring onto their teams. With such positive employment conditions in the Ithaca area, it’s clear why individuals from across the country are considering making a move to this vibrant community.
The unemployment rate in Ithaca Metro Area is 4.7% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Ithaca Metro Area has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.8% over the past year.
- The average salary in Ithaca Metro Area is $64,260.
- The median home cost in Ithaca Metro Area is $299,500
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Ithaca? Architecture, Engineering ($85,370)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($11,875)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($88,375)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($14,162)
- Average Income of Residents in Ithaca ($37,250) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Ithaca (4.7) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Ithaca. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Ithaca, New York that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Ithaca, New York||United States