The job market in the New Bern, NC Metro Area is strong and growing. According to recent estimates, the area is predicted to experience a 23.88% growth in jobs over the next decade, which is higher than average when compared to the rest of the United States where job growth is estimated at 30.54%. Additionally, the unemployment rate in the New Bern Metro Area stands at 4.3%, which is slightly higher than the national rate of 4.1%. With a steadily growing job market and an unemployment rate that remains lower than the national average, it's clear that New Bern provides ample opportunities for those looking for new employment prospects.
The unemployment rate in New Bern Metro Area is 4.4% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in New Bern Metro Area has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.3% over the past year.
- The average salary in New Bern Metro Area is $46,173.
- The median home cost in New Bern Metro Area is $232,000
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in New_Bern? Architecture, Engineering ($64,714)
- Worst paying jobs? Food Prep, Serving ($11,821)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services ($48,355)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation ($7,969)
- Average Income of Residents in New_Bern ($26,242) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in New_Bern (4.4) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in New_Bern. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in New_Bern, North Carolina that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||New Bern, North Carolina||United States