Kansas State is experiencing solid job growth in the near future, with an estimated 16.34% increase in jobs by 2026. This is lower than the national average of 30.54%. The state's unemployment rate is also lower than the US average, at 3.7%. Businesses are looking to invest in Kansas State, creating new opportunities for workers to find good-paying and stable employment. With the right skills and training, job seekers can take advantage of this growing economy and secure a prosperous future for themselves.
The unemployment rate in Kansas is 3.8% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Kansas has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.5% over the past year.
- The average salary in Kansas is $64,521.
- The median home cost in Kansas is $194,100
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Kansas? Architecture, Engineering ($79,114)
- Worst paying jobs? Food Prep, Serving ($12,787)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($71,818)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($13,822)
- Average Income of Residents in Kansas ($34,968) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Kansas (3.8) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Kansas. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Kansas, Kansas that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Kansas, Kansas||United States