Job growth in 32503 Pensacola, FL is expected to be 26.82%, significantly higher than the US average of 30.54%. Additionally, unemployment in this area is relatively low at 3.5% which is lower than the US average of 4.1%. These statistics demonstrate that 32503 Pensacola, FL is a great place to look for a job with plenty of opportunities available. With such promising numbers it looks like finding employment in Pensacola should be easy for anyone who is looking for work.
The unemployment rate in Pensacola (zip 32503) is 4.3% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Pensacola (zip 32503) has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.9% over the past year.
- The average salary in Pensacola (zip 32503) is $56,486.
- The median home cost in Pensacola (zip 32503) is $275,600
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Pensacola? Legal ($109,063)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($9,184)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($69,531)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Educational Services ($14,282)
- Average Income of Residents in Pensacola ($34,366) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Pensacola (4.3) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Pensacola. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Pensacola, Florida that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Pensacola, Florida||United States