JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Savannah? Legal ($122,813)
- Worst paying jobs? Food Prep, Serving ($13,637)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting ($51,250)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($13,460)
- Average Income of Residents in Savannah ($27,535) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Savannah (5.4) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Savannah. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Savannah, Georgia that match your qualifications.
The unemployment rate in Savannah (zip 31406) is 5.4% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Savannah (zip 31406) has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.4% over the past year.
- The average salary in Savannah (zip 31406) is $44,454.
- The median home cost in Savannah (zip 31406) is $198,300
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Savannah, Georgia||United States