The job market in 04426 Dover-Foxcroft, ME is projected to grow by 6.4% over the next ten years, which is slightly below the rate of job growth for the United States as a whole (30.54%). The unemployment rate in 04426 Dover-Foxcroft, ME is also lower than the national average at 5.3%, indicating a positive outlook for jobs in this region. There are currently many opportunities for people looking to relocate or start a career in this area. With its strong economy and low unemployment rate, 04426 Dover-Foxcroft, ME is an excellent place to find employment and start building a successful career.
The unemployment rate in Dover-Foxcroft (zip 04426) is 5.9% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Dover-Foxcroft (zip 04426) has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.2% over the past year.
- The average salary in Dover-Foxcroft (zip 04426) is $45,088.
- The median home cost in Dover-Foxcroft (zip 04426) is $205,100
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Dover-Foxcroft? Legal ($71,771)
- Worst paying jobs? Sales, Related ($7,371)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services ($70,938)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Retail Trade ($6,684)
- Average Income of Residents in Dover-Foxcroft ($29,223) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Dover-Foxcroft (5.9) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Dover-Foxcroft. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Dover-Foxcroft, Maine that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Dover-Foxcroft, Maine||United States