Falmouth, ME (04105) is an excellent place to find job opportunities. According to the data provided, the future job growth in Falmouth is 33.28%, which is higher than the US average of 30.54%. Additionally, the unemployment rate in Falmouth is 2.0%, which is much lower than the US average of 4.1%. This indicates that there are plenty of jobs available in the area and that people looking for work have a good chance of finding employment. Overall, Falmouth looks like a great place to look for job opportunities in the near future.
The unemployment rate in Falmouth (zip 04105) is 3.7% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Falmouth (zip 04105) has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.2% over the past year.
- The average salary in Falmouth (zip 04105) is $130,739.
- The median home cost in Falmouth (zip 04105) is $728,300
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Falmouth? Legal ($208,889)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($10,000)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services ($112,153)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation ($4,265)
- Average Income of Residents in Falmouth ($71,416) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Falmouth (3.7) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Falmouth. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Falmouth, Maine that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Falmouth, Maine||United States