The jobs in Springfield, MA 01128 are projected to grow at a rate of 22.38%, which is lower than the national average of 30.54%. The unemployment rate in Springfield is 6.9%, higher than the US average of 4.1%. Although growth is not as fast as other parts of the country, Springfield has many economic opportunities for those looking for work or starting a business. With its diverse population and varied industries, Springfield provides a great place to live and work with plenty of employment options.
The unemployment rate in Springfield (zip 01128) is 11.2% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Springfield (zip 01128) has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 3.6% over the past year.
- The average salary in Springfield (zip 01128) is $79,015.
- The median home cost in Springfield (zip 01128) is $274,900
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Springfield? Law Enforcement ($84,167)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($6,771)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Public Administration ($66,071)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($20,625)
- Average Income of Residents in Springfield ($35,447) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Springfield (11.2) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Springfield. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Springfield, Massachusetts that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Springfield, Massachusetts||United States