JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Charlotte? Computer, Math ($77,067)
- Worst paying jobs? Food Prep, Serving ($11,995)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services ($50,556)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($11,601)
- Average Income of Residents in Charlotte ($17,381) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Charlotte (4.9) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Charlotte. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Charlotte, North Carolina that match your qualifications.
The unemployment rate in Charlotte (zip 28208) is 4.9% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Charlotte (zip 28208) has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.7% over the past year.
- The average salary in Charlotte (zip 28208) is $29,183.
- The median home cost in Charlotte (zip 28208) is $215,600
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Charlotte, North Carolina||United States