The unemployment rate in Lexington (zip 27292) is 4.4% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Lexington (zip 27292) has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.6% over the past year.
- The average salary in Lexington (zip 27292) is $36,833.
- The median home cost in Lexington (zip 27292) is $198,000
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Lexington? Architecture, Engineering ($73,113)
- Worst paying jobs? Food Prep, Serving ($12,434)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Information ($47,438)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation ($8,523)
- Average Income of Residents in Lexington ($20,196) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Lexington (4.4) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Lexington. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Lexington, North Carolina that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Lexington, North Carolina||United States