In Piney Creek, NC (28663), the job growth rate is 11.94%, which is lower than the national average of 30.54%. The unemployment rate in Piney Creek, NC is also lower than the national average at 5.0%. Despite this lower growth rate and unemployment rate, there are still a number of jobs available in Piney Creek as well as a range of industries to choose from. In addition to the established businesses already present in Piney Creek, new ones are continually opening up, providing more job opportunities for those looking to find work or switch careers.
The unemployment rate in Piney Creek (zip 28663) is 4.9% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Piney Creek (zip 28663) has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.5% over the past year.
- The average salary in Piney Creek (zip 28663) is $36,532.
- The median home cost in Piney Creek (zip 28663) is $304,900
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Piney_Creek? Business, Financial ($36,000)
- Worst paying jobs? Education ($29,167)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Finance and Insurance ($36,125)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Retail Trade ($20,486)
- Average Income of Residents in Piney_Creek ($21,746) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Piney_Creek (4.9) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Piney_Creek. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Piney_Creek, North Carolina that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Piney Creek, North Carolina||United States