The unemployment rate in Hop Bottom (zip 18824) is 6.7% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Hop Bottom (zip 18824) has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.2% over the past year.
- The average salary in Hop Bottom (zip 18824) is $54,688.
- The median home cost in Hop Bottom (zip 18824) is $174,300
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Hop_Bottom? Business, Financial ($60,625)
- Worst paying jobs? Farming, Fishing, Forestry ($4,167)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($70,208)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($8,250)
- Average Income of Residents in Hop_Bottom ($29,348) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Hop_Bottom (6.7) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Hop_Bottom. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Hop_Bottom, Pennsylvania that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Hop Bottom, Pennsylvania||United States