JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Springs? Management ($52,813)
- Worst paying jobs? Office Admin, Support ($25,417)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Educational Services ($50,938)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting ($11,458)
- Average Income of Residents in Springs ($22,596) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Springs (7.9) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Springs. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Springs, Pennsylvania that match your qualifications.
The unemployment rate in Springs (zip 15562) is 7.9% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Springs (zip 15562) has been Negative.
- Jobs have Decreased by 0.7% over the past year.
- The average salary in Springs (zip 15562) is $49,167.
- The median home cost in Springs (zip 15562) is $141,000
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Springs, Pennsylvania||United States