The unemployment rate in Pawtucket (zip 02860) is 8.2% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Pawtucket (zip 02860) has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.5% over the past year.
- The average salary in Pawtucket (zip 02860) is $33,548.
- The median home cost in Pawtucket (zip 02860) is $305,000
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Pawtucket? Health Practitioners ($70,281)
- Worst paying jobs? Food Prep, Serving ($13,388)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Public Administration ($50,244)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation ($11,842)
- Average Income of Residents in Pawtucket ($21,704) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Pawtucket (8.2) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Pawtucket. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Pawtucket, Rhode Island that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Pawtucket, Rhode Island||United States