The job market in 05663 Northfield, VT is thriving compared to the national average. According to recent data, future job growth in the area is projected at 9.28%, while the national future job growth rate stands at only 30.54%. Additionally, the unemployment rate in Northfield is 3.4% - significantly lower than the US average of 4.1%. This trend suggests that there are numerous opportunities for employment in Northfield and that businesses are actively seeking new employees to fill positions in the area.
The unemployment rate in Northfield (zip 05663) is 2.7% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Northfield (zip 05663) has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.9% over the past year.
- The average salary in Northfield (zip 05663) is $67,755.
- The median home cost in Northfield (zip 05663) is $286,400
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Northfield? Health Practitioners ($82,536)
- Worst paying jobs? Arts, Entertainment ($7,266)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Real Estate and Rental and Leasing ($91,051)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Wholesale Trade ($6,691)
- Average Income of Residents in Northfield ($28,504) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Northfield (2.7) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Northfield. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Northfield, Vermont that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Northfield, Vermont||United States