Select a New Section:

Nevada

Start Your Review of Nevada, NV

9/28/2015
The Rez
I live near to the pony express

5/28/2015
I'm pissed off and angry! Lyon County, Nevada prop
Example, funding has stopped for our Rsvp non emergency nevada medical transportation program for disabled people under 60, and being disabled, low income, I don't qualify for logisticare non emergency medical transportation.

BECAUSE of wasteful government spending on things that are not necessary, it jeopardized important programs like rsvp. Myself being disabled with ms, under 60 and low income, and I did email all are nevada politicians, and of course as you would expect, they chose to do nothing, it's pretty obvious, this proves that they are "(do-nothing)" nevada politicians that also discriminate against us disabled, but because of this letter they will deny, and come up with a twisted excuse.
But if THEY or someone they care about gets disabled, then something will be done.
Wow, just think lyon County, NV residents, especially southern Lyon County areas, isn't it wonderful your property taxes went up to support many stupid unnecessary programs like the piss infected swimming pool, then don't you just love coming home to relax in front of your television set because you had to cut back on your cable, and/or satellite, (you were forced into).
So now just enjoy only 5 crappy (no network) over the air channels, especially in Yerington, and no we don't wish to install an unsightly, lightning risking antenna high enough to get the quality channels we deserve. But oh, what a great town that also has very poor health care, even for our pets.
But hey,,, don't worry at least look forward for a one-way helicopter ride to quality renown medical Reno when your Yerington Mason Valley protocol transfer you to SLMC Yerington medical that can't tell the difference between an allergy and pneumonia.
(YMV) are more skilled than SLMC. So Yerington, what's YOUR number?!

1/4/2015
Overall Crimes Against Person, Sexual Crimes and C
My family of three has been an additional figures of this State and recently moved in from Hawaii. Being a retired military veteran and as a former police officer I use it as working tool against any untoward that could be a threat to my family. North Las Vegas where we currently reside has been known as a hardcore county to lived in. Our neighbors in the Bridleton area where a percentage of american minorities which is most in numbers has not been detrimental to any civil obedience issues. We've been here for almost a year now and the good far outreached the bad so far. I commend our police officers who restore and provide the safety for every citizens of this county, state for their quick response time in restoring public safety. Well done to all our police officers in uniform! - Bill Norva.

4/17/2014
possible help for gamblers....
In 1994 there was a patent registered, for, in table ,blackjack card readers, that would let the dealer know when he had a useful card, by reading the tip of the card and sending it to a receptor

3/15/2013
Weather in Las Vegas
I love the climate in Las Vegas !!!!

10/28/2012
The Climate
I am originally from Southern California so the weather in NV was a big change for me. I personally can't stand the heat here. I don't like the fact that it floods here really fast and the city doesn't work fast enough to clear up the dammage.

10/17/2012
still an unknown place to live
Despite a housing collapse, which makes housing some of the best opportunities in the country, Nevada offers the best weather and recreation and tourist opportunities for families and seniors. Yes its hot in the summer BUT remember this: we have NO winters, earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, mudslides, forest fires, avalanches, blizzards, floods, or high crime. We DO have low property taxes but no income tax. We have access to the best entertainment and restaurants in the world.

10/8/2012
need a small 2 bd/2bth,,with a little land in some
presently residing in a gated manufactored home sr. community. rent the land and own the home in sacramento calif.

6/25/2012
Is relocation to Nevada a good idea
We were thinking about relocating to the Vegas area (Centennial Hills) or Summerlin. I heard car reg. can be $2,000 annually? What are LID's?

6/14/2012
land in rural area in henderson nevada
looking for rural land in Henderson Nevada

5/9/2012
Schools
The schools in Las Vegas, NV are horrible. Education funds are always the first to be cut. The extra curricular activities the schools provide are the first to go when the budget cuts come be it art, music, sports...etc. The classrooms have too many students. Who wants 40 students in a 2nd grade class or a high school class. Think twice before you bring your children to Las Vegas, NV if education is important to you. That's why we're out of here.

1/7/2012
Lots to do, and fun too!
Lots of recreation year round.

10/16/2011
Quality of life
Nevada is one of the hardest hit states for declining real estate values, foreclosures and unemployment.

9/5/2011
University of Nevada System
The University of Nevada has always provided locals and students from around the world with a first class education. I am saddened to note that after our last legislative session major cuts to the University budget has resulted in drastic cuts to our local education. Entire departments have been eliminated and others have been reduced so that the students find it near impossible to obtain the classes they need for graduation. I am sure that the remaining classes are still excellent, but I advise individuals that are thinking of moving into the area to examine the availability of classes and degrees with a high level of scrutiny.

3/1/2011
housing
what state is the best and affordable to retire. Also have a night life as well as things to do. Not interested in over 55 communities

1 2

Compare Nevada, Nevada to any other place in the USA.

Select a New Section: