Want a safe place to live in Miami?


Star Rating 1/17/2012
Then you better have a ton of money! There are relatively safe areas to live in the Miami area, usually close to the beach but you have to be one of the 1% to be able to afford it. The rest of us 99% would have to live in mostly high crime areas. According to the "Florida Move Guide", the cost of living is high and the area has a high turn over rate. Many move to FL looking for paradise but over 1000 people a day move out of FL. 9 months of hot/humid weather isn't for everyone.
 

     7

     2

0 Replies


Reply to this Comment


     Cancel  

Reviews for Miami, Florida


Todd Sterleen
Portland, OR
 1/30/2017
liked it
smaller than I thought, traffic seemed thick, good food...
 No Replies
Carlos MacBeath
Miami, FL
 7/22/2016
Worst
What to said, I live here since 2013, I'm Cuban, but I ...
 No Replies
Antonio Martinez
Ogden, UT
 5/16/2016
Worst place in America
This has to be the absolute worst place to live in Amer...
 No Replies
andrew demko
Fort Myers, FL
 3/16/2016
Cheap home insurance
My wife and I actually just purchased a home in the Mia...
 No Replies
Barbara La Rosa
Miami, FL
 3/15/2016
Sales & Rent
City of Miami housing for rent or for sale with family...
 No Replies
Ashley Jones
Miami, FL
 1/7/2016
Climate
Climate is amazing...
 1 Reply