Haubstadt, Indiana

1 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

United States / Indiana / No Metro Area / Gibson County / Haubstadt / Zip Codes
Thanks for Voting!

Reviews for Haubstadt  based on 1 Reviews

Get to know Haubstadt with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Haubstadt

Poo police protection - 11/3/2015
I have lived in Haubstadt for 15 years and for the past 4 years I have been stalked and harassed by a neighbor. The Town Marshall, City Clerk nor the Town Board will do anything about this situation. No one in Gibson County cares - it isn't happening to them. The situation has been so severe I have been hospitalized. The Town Marshall and City Clerk told me that I was mental - NO WAY AND I HAVE PROOF!
It is common knowledge that this is a job for the Town Marshall to collect a paycheck until he retires. I won't go into the rumors about the City Clerk, but they aren't nice.
IF you don't have any problems it is a nice place to live IF you do then you are just out of luck.
I live in the city limits and there is NOT any police patrol in front of my home - even after telling the Town Marshall about this situation for FOUR YEARS! If it doesn't bother them they just don't care - of if you don't contribute money you are just Read More

Start Your Review of Haubstadt

Compare Haubstadt, Indiana to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF HAUBSTADT, INDIANA
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.Haubstadt,Indiana Map
ZIP CODES IN HAUBSTADT, INDIANA

$154,700
301 S Third Ave
Bed 3 | Bath 2

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION

Includes Cost of Living compares for child care, utilities, transportation, health, taxes, housing for home owners vs renters, weather, insurance premiums and so much more.