Timmonsville, South Carolina

1 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

Thanks for Voting!

Reviews for Timmonsville  based on 1 Reviews

Get to know Timmonsville with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Timmonsville

Life in Timmonsville - 5/10/2011
I purchased my home in the middle of town in Timmonsville last June. I love my neighborhood. In surrounding towns, most people seem to have a negative opinion about Timmonsville. After living here I can honestly say it isnt nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. The only reason I moved here was because I found a beautiful house for sale. The house is valued at $349,000 but was a foreclosure and I bought it for $38,000. Most of the surrounding homes have a lot of unrealized potential but recently Ive noticed many new people moving into town and they are all working hard to improve the appearance of their house and property.
Its usually quiet around wear I live. Most people are very friendly. The "inner city, tough gangstar" type culture is prominant though and can be problematic at times. Fortunately, our police department is absolutely incredible and have been working hard to improve the quality of life here...and they have.
The only thing that really bothers me Read More

Start Your Review of Timmonsville

Compare Timmonsville, South Carolina to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF TIMMONSVILLE, SOUTH CAROLINA
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.Timmonsville,South Carolina Map
ZIP CODES IN TIMMONSVILLE, SOUTH CAROLINA

Bed 2 | Bath 1.0 |

$81,500
206 S Keith St
Bed 4 | Bath 2.0 |

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION

Includes Cost of Living compares for child care, utilities, transportation, health, taxes, housing for home owners vs renters, weather, insurance premiums and so much more.