Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

2 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

TN Gifts
Thanks for Voting!

Reviews for Pigeon Forge  based on 2 Reviews

Get to know Pigeon Forge with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Pigeon Forge

Future Move - 1/31/2013
Howdy to all in TN we are planning on moving to the Pigeon Forge area in the next year or so. We are looking for a 3 bd house, but was wondering what the cost of living might be on a house built from say 2002-present. Taxes? Utilities? Car Insurance? Year round Weather? Food? and anything else you can tell us. We are in our mid-50's we are not concerned about schools ect. So if there is an area that we should check out, it would be good to know.

We are concerned about the economy and the job situation there. My spouse is a Corp. Acc't Controller w/Masters degree. How hard would you think the availabilty of a job would be, even if he has to drive into Knoxville? This is our biggest fright.

We are looking for a nice community that we can contribute to in various ways. Also looking to have a Masonic organization within the area of choice.

Anything you think we should know would be gratefully appreciated. you can email me lerose 55 at yahoo com  Read More

Start Your Review of Pigeon Forge

A great place to live - 7/11/2008
I have lived in Pigeon Forge, Tn. for 11 years. This is a great place to live. The beautiful Smoky Mountains National Park is just 5 miles away and Pigeon Forge is loaded with things to do. The schools are great, too. I love it here. Glad I decided to move Read More

Compare Pigeon Forge, Tennessee to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF PIGEON FORGE, TENNESSEE
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.Pigeon_Forge,Tennessee Map
ZIP CODES IN PIGEON FORGE, TENNESSEE

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.