Anton, Texas

1 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

Reviews for Anton  based on 1 Reviews

Get to know Anton with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Anton

My hopes, my dreams, my ambitions. - 8/28/2019
I've lived here beginning in 1980 and hated it due to growing up in one of the most beautiful mountains in the world. I lived in Elportal California the first 16 years of my life and it was 14 miles below Yosemite National Park.
Like I said, some of the most beautiful mountains in this world.
But I was young and would never accept this move and left at the age of 17 never expecting to come back certainly not to live. But here I am looking at this town in a whole new light.
My parents met, dated and married in the Lawrence avenue Church of Christ. My late grandfather on my mother's side held the ceremony due to his life long ministry as a preacher for the Churches of Christ.
My grandparents on my father's side borrowed$350 from my father to build a house right down the street from my home a very long time ago. I can see it from my front door to this day. My family heritage began here. My grandparents on both sides have been buried here including my mother, Read More

Start Your Review of Anton

Compare Anton, Texas to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF ANTON, TEXAS
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.Anton,Texas Map
ZIP CODES IN ANTON, TEXAS

$235,000
6341 E Farm Road 597
Bed 3 | Bath 3

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION

Includes Cost of Living compares for child care, utilities, transportation, health, taxes, housing for home owners vs renters, weather, insurance premiums and so much more.