Mukilteo, Washington

3 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

Thanks for Voting!

Reviews for Mukilteo  based on 3 Reviews

Get to know Mukilteo with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Mukilteo

Mukilteo's beauty - 8/14/2010
I just moved in to Mukilteo. This is a very pretty town and it's surrounded with people from different cultures all over the world.

I love the beauty of the mountains, the beauty of the tall trees, and to wake up in the morning and smell the breeze of the ocean.

The only thing that I'm not used to is that this town doesn't have a hospital.

I have lived all over the USA and each state has their own beauty. Having lived in Tucson, to watch the beauty in the spring of all the cactus blooming and smell their beautiful fragrance, is wonderful. In Tucson they also have a street called Speedway. Coming from Massachusetts I would rather take any rainy day over any snow days.

I never forget that when I was a kid and waiting for the school bus to come, how hard and harsh those cold winters were in New England. Back in the 60's we used to have a lot of snow blizzards and these were days we used to opened our front doors and we had to dig Read More

Start Your Review of Mukilteo

Mukilteo- Undiscovered Gem of the "Emerald City" - 10/9/2008
We have lived in Massachusetts, Ohio and North Carolina. All have their own endearing charm but none have the breathtaking views we have here in Mukilteo. What joy to watch the Sunset over Whidbey Island or to bide your time watching the ferries come and go from Mukilteo's new waterfront park.
Schools are excellent. There is a real community feel as witnessed at the Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival. Accessability to dowtown Seattle is 20-25 minutes and I believe we just got train service to Seattle from the waterfront. I am puzzled by the Mukilteo Speedway name,but find it quirky and charming. (Always bring the Charlotte Motor Speedway to mind)

Now if we could just do something about these long rainy winters Read More

Livability - 10/12/2005
How far is Mukilteo from Seattle? Do they have good public transportation? How resident friendly is this Read More

Compare Mukilteo, Washington to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF MUKILTEO, WASHINGTON
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.Mukilteo,Washington Map
ZIP CODES IN MUKILTEO, WASHINGTON

$530,000
9222 50th Pl W
Bed 3 | Bath 3

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION

Includes Cost of Living compares for child care, utilities, transportation, health, taxes, housing for home owners vs renters, weather, insurance premiums and so much more.