McFarland, Wisconsin

1 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

Thanks for Voting!

Reviews for McFarland  based on 1 Reviews

Get to know McFarland with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited McFarland

Heads Up - 10/24/2008
The latest April Hill Saga is the penetration of a secondary road into our almost gated community...My home happens to be one of the oldest and possibly the original property in the hill, 1897... After losing 25' of the front of my property, they call "ezment" to widen Siggelkow Rd. the board recently voted to put the secondary access road through my back yard! Even upon documented disapproval, 70% to be exact was brought to the boards attention.. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the elected officials to have the peoples best interests be the factor for decisions??? "By the people for the people"

Or did that go out with Planned Parenthood and discipline?

Start Your Review of McFarland

Compare McFarland, Wisconsin to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF MCFARLAND, WISCONSIN
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.McFarland,Wisconsin Map
ZIP CODES IN MCFARLAND, WISCONSIN

Bed 3 | Bath 2

$465,000
6202 Rocky Arbor Ct

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.