Douglas, Wyoming

2 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

United States / Wyoming / No Metro Area / Converse County / Douglas / Zip Codes
Thanks for Voting!

Reviews for Douglas  based on 2 Reviews

Get to know Douglas with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Douglas

Now this is my favorite!!! - 1/22/2018
Ok, we have now hit a favorite place of mine - Douglas, WY. Its a gorgeous little place - home of Wyoming State Fair. I was there on off season though.

It has a good little museum of WY history. It has an awesome Chamber of Commerce which used some of my photos ( I did a lot of photography here and its a great place for it!).

People were friendly and encouraging. Housing was not easy but possible. I worked in Casper, WY so I commuted. Local schools were picky about taking me, but Casper was very accomodating and I did some of my very best Teaching (in Foreign Languages) there!

Wyoming itself is nice. I would stay clear of Cheyenne but I guess some people like it.

But here, this was homey, nice and I did love it.

I recommend it but don't you all go rushing there - its small and quaint and it deserves to stay that way.

If you need a real good place to live though - check it out. I loved it, truly. I Read More

Start Your Review of Douglas

Favorite City in the Past 5 Years - 3/3/2016
I have lived in a variety of locations in the past 5 years, following a difficult divorce. Douglas, WY was by far one of my all time favorite places to live!

Its just a pleasant, friendly small town. I was there at the beginning of winter, and the wind can be very strong at times, but overall I didn't think the winter was too severe in the time that I was there.

Mostly people were friendly and neighborly. It was one of the most helpful cities I ever lived in - where people took an interest in their neighbor and you could find a helping hand if needed. I think the people of
Douglas deserve quite a commendation for that!

I did a lot of photography here and there were many interesting social, artistic or cultural events. There's a beautiful Chamber of Commerce with railroad display and an awesome Pioneer Museum on the State Fair Grounds.

I am a church goer and can't comment much on religion there. I never truly found a Read More

Compare Douglas, Wyoming to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF DOUGLAS, WYOMING
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.Douglas,Wyoming Map
ZIP CODES IN DOUGLAS, WYOMING

$221,900
419 N 4th N
Bed 3 | Bath 2

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.