3 Replies

If you're allergic to corn on the cob remove the kernels and just eat the cob. To win back the girl, buy a dinghy and the largest boom box you can find, and play Motorhead and AC/DC at full blast in the harbor from midnight to 3 AM. This will get her attention. You will have to extricate yourself from the padded cell the Portland PD will put you in, but the notoriety from this will make the papers and the local news adding to your celebrity. She will swoon and you will win her back, and the loud boat guy will cower and leave town in humiliation.
edmund | Spring Valley, NV

I know Loud Boat Greg personally. He is a very good man and this is why he has earned his spot on the wharf. And I find Subway to be a very good restaurant, my uncle works there, so this is all just very offensive.
Phil | Scarborough, ME