Review of Sevierville, Tennessee


Read this before moving here
Star Rating - 3/25/2020
I have lived in Sevierville my entire life 10-15 years ago it was the absolutely best place and I loved it everybody was polite and kind even the tourist where. Now everybody everyone from up North and Florida has moved here and 75 % of the people here are rude disrespectful self-centered and entitled the other 25% of people who where born and raised here are the most friendly and helpful kind-hearted people you will ever meet. But if you have came here for vacation and absolutely loved it remember the traffic it's like that 10 months or 11 months out of the year and remember how much everything is overpriced my advice would be to pick a county around Sevier county to move to because you can come here for vacation which is a great place for that but as far as living here the negatives outweigh the positives by a lot. The only plus that I am aware of that I have seen for my personal experience is the view of the mountains
Tyler | Sevierville, TN
Reply to this Comment

1 Replies


We have friends there who want us to move close to them and we are contemplating since my husband recently retired. Can you advise which counties around Sever to look at, since you said everything is so overpriced Tyler?
Marty | Cary, IL | Report Abuse
MORE REVIEWS OF SEVIERVILLE, TENNESSEE
- 11/30/2020
Hypocrisy at its finest.
Sevier County TN...so many churches, yet so little religion. Let it be known that Sevier C...
Cathey | Sevierville, TN | 5 Replies

- 7/3/2010
place
nice place...
Tony | Sevierville, TN | No Replies

- 6/3/2009
Life in Sevierville
To start things I am not originally from Sevierville or TN for that matter, I am from OH (...
Wes | Sevierville, TN | No Replies

- 6/17/2008
new to area
We moved to the Sevierville area 10 months ago. The culture here stays true to it's mount...
tennewbie | Kodak, TN | No Replies

- 5/4/2008
Why Come to the Smokey Mountains
Welcome! That is how you feel ,whether you are a visitor to the Great Smokey Mountains or ...
Debora | Sevierville, TN | No Replies

Join BestPlaces