Review of Pensacola, Florida

The Truth About Pensacola ...CONTINUED
Star Rating - 2/11/2021
Here is my review (Jason) for some reason Sperling did not put the full review so here is where it left off:

People don’t know how to drive, I would blame this on the constant drugged out state of mind the people that live in Pensacola are in, whether prescription drug or street drug. They always appear to be on some kind of mind altering substances. This is why car accidents are common and police don’t really care to respond to them much.

There are a lot of people in Pensacola that live with their parents well into their 30’s. People of Pensacola really have no pride in anything they do. It’s that simple.

If you drive a nice vehicle, live decent, have morals, dress nice, don’t have tattoos, don’t drink or do drugs then you will not be well liked in Pensacola. Doesn’t really matter what part of town you are in , you will encounter meth heads and other garbage. They literally will be walking in the street at night (right in the middle of the street in traffic) this is not a rare occurrence. They are so doped up out of their minds. I was by Cordova Mall and saw a bum running across the street with no pants in broad daylight.

The thing is people go running around feeling sorry for these drug addicted trash when they inflict the damage on themselves by putting poison into their bodies. I guess people like to have someone to feel sorry for.

If you have kids this is Definitely NOT a place you want to raise them. That’s just the truth. Even as an adult if you are employed and have an actual career this is not a place for you.

I moved elsewhere and happy to say I don’t have to see dirty drug addicted garbage and tattooed losers everywhere I go.

So if you are thinking about moving there do yourself a favor and find somewhere else. If you live there and like it you will likely get mad at this review because it says the truth and chances are if you live there you are either a drug addict or have one in your family so the review offended you. But to all decent people….don’t move there.

So there you have it, THE TRUTH!

Jason | Medina, WA

4 Replies

Thanks to the invention of cell phones bad drivers are EVERYWHERE!
Jeff | Harker Heights, TX | Report Abuse

Bro what's your thing against tattoos? I'm 22 years old and consider myself somewhat successful and have a fuck ton of tattoos not everyone that is covered in tattoos is a piece of garbage asshole.
Logan | Rockwall, TX | Report Abuse

I spent a few days there since I was considering moving to Pensacola. I found a job (a few actually) in no time as well as an apartment to rent. Unfortunately the employers would not send employment verification over in time so I lost the apartment. I had 24 hours to have everything in. I am back in another state wondering if that was a sign to move elsewhere. I do have a teenage son btw. The west side was so run down and yes traffic was terrible. Cell phone service was absolutely terrible as well. The coast and beach were lovely and the downtown was super cute too.
Roxanne | Arvada, CO | Report Abuse