Zip 92860 (Norco, CA)

1 Reviews | Review This Place

Reviews for Norco  based on 1 Reviews

Get to know Norco with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Norco

Great small town feel growing too rapidly. - 1/22/2020
Born and raised until 19 years old when I met my wife. That was 1988. Moved a few places, living in my wife's childhood home only 12 miles away from the house here in Norco for 25 years and able to watch Norco grow to what it is growing to now and still. (much too large for a small town). Moved back to Norco in 2016 after losing my father and purchased this house in 18 after losing my mother. It's not the same but you're looking for what to expect of Norco, not my memories...
Norco is approximately 50 miles east of LA, 50 miles west of Palm Springs and 120ish miles north of San Diego. We border Corona (NOR = north CO = Corona - NORCO) which borders Anaheim hills on the west.
It's a small town in the areas of a bunch of larger cities. Few street lights in the neighborhoods with most properties with half acre or more. Very few with less than half acre.
It's a growing community with many places to shop for groceries to car dealerships. Close to major cities. Weather Read More

Start Your Review of Norco

Compare Zip 92860 (Norco, CA) to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF ZIP 92860 (NORCO, CA)
Norco,California(92860) Zip Code Map
ZIP CODES IN ZIP 92860 (NORCO, CA)
Norco (zip 92860)

$515,000
2479 Corona Ave
Bed 3 | Bath 2

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.